Saturday, April 25, 2009

I found a nice new comic called Bear and Kitten

http://www.south20th.com/

Well, technically not new, but it's still pretty rad. <3 Thanks Pokémon thread at SA!

So I've been kind of down in the dumps lately, but I don't know what started it all. Maybe it was the not enjoying my job as much as I used to, or the fact that the amount of money I make now is $600 or so less than what I was making a year ago, or that I probably won't get to leave this state for a while.

But! I have awesome friends, and I would definitely stay to be around them and also my family. Well, maybe my family, but the friends are for sure. Who else would praise me for finding a Hunter S. Thompson tribute beer, or Root Beer Beer. We all agreed that it was fucking delicious. Natch.

I need a better job, so I guess I'll start applying places. Ugh. At least I have weekends off at this place, which is kind of retarded since you technically make the most on weekends... but I don't care. I've never had a job that I could take weekends off, or have a schedule that's close to something you would have at some career-type place. Like an office.

Or OUTER SPACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment